Monday, September 8, 2014

Favorite Highlighters

Who doesn't love a highlight? Over the years I have become more and more obsessed with highlighters and the beautiful glow they give me. My collection seems to keep growing because a new company is always coming out with something new. They are the perfect finishing touches to a makeup look besides setting spray. I apply highlighter on the tops of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, and on my cupid's bow. It give you a lovely healthy glow. For those with oily skin, a powder highlighter on top of your matte foundation is the perfect way to get a dewy look without becoming or looking oily. If you have large pores on the apples of your cheeks, place the highlighter on the back of your cheekbones to not accentuate the pores. When looking for a highlighter choose one with a silver, champagne or gold tone if you have a fair/light skintone and if you have olive/tan/dark skintone choose one with champagne gold, peachy, rose gold, or bronze tone.

Here are some of my favorite Highlighters, some are permanent and some are limited edition (Sorry!)




Estee Lauder Heat Wave (LE) 
*Dupe for MAC Whisper of Guilt


MAC Superb MSF (LE)


MAC Magnetic Appeal (LE)


MAC Gold Deposit MSF


The Balm Mary Lou Manizer


The Balm Betty Lou Manizer


MAC Soft &Gentle MSF



                            L-R:  Heat Wave, Superb, Magnetic Appeal, Gold Deposit, Soft & Gentle,                                    Mary Lou Manizer, Betty Lou Manizer

No comments:

Post a Comment