Thursday, September 18, 2014

Review: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Yes! Yes it does smell like chocolate and that is amazing in of itself. This palette is a great versatile palette that can be used everyday for subtle day looks and dramatic night looks. I picked up this palette a few months ago in Ulta. I was deciding between the Lorac Pro Palette and this Too Faced palette and I chose the Too Faced palette simply because it had a good amount of warm and cool browns that are great for transition and crease colors and swatched beautifully. I also liked the highlight colors in this palette more and felt they came across better looking on my skintone. The shadows are creamy and very pigmented, the light pink can be a bit powdery but nothing crazy. It has the perfect blend of mattes and shimmers and two great brow highlights.

This palette has quickly become a staple in my makeup routine. With it's bronze tones and deep plums/purples, this palette will be great for fall and winter.

Below are photos and swatches.



CLOSE- UPS/ SWATCHES











No comments:

Post a Comment