Sunday, October 5, 2014

Favorite Foundations


After trying many different foundations, here are the foundations I've been loving. My top favorite is a tie between Estee Lauder Double Wear and Lancome Teint Idole Ultra. I often mix the two for the perfect full coverage matte look. I have oily/combo skin and always get shiny in my T-zone and these two give me matte finish where I don't need to powder or blot during the day. I could take a nap,wake up and the foundation looks as if I just applied it. I wear this mix on glam days and when I have a long day and want my makeup to look flawless and last. On days when I want a bit of a natural look, I wear the Lancome by itself. It blends in perfectly with my skin and with a light application it can look like very natural. My next favorite is MAC Studio Fix Fluid. This foundation is a love or hate for a lot of people, but I love it. It has buildable coverage and a satin finish. I top this one off with MAC Pro Longwear concealer on the spot where I need a bit more coverage. I love the way it sets and it has never broken me out. I find I reach for this one for my everyday makeup. My first love was Revlon ColorStay. It is one of the best drugstore foundations for oily/combo skin. The finish is satin and lasts all-day. They don't have as wide of a color selection as the high-end foundations so I mix two shades. I don't wear this one often but when I do, I remember why I love it.




Estee Lauder Double Wear 


MAC Studio Fix Fluid


Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H


Revlon ColorStay 


No comments:

Post a Comment